3/19/10

Perfect Blue with Gracie-Lou!

Listening to: Buddy Holly - Cryin' Waitin' Hopin'

I just watched one of my favorite anime movies with mt friends Tianna and Beth: Perfect Blue. I first watched it with my friend Liz almost 3 years ago! It's such an amazing movie (and one of the best anime movies ever made). I have talked about it before on my blog but I don't think I've shown clips or anything...here is an AMV (anime music video) with a song by one of my favorite bands: Tegan and Sara.



SO GOOD!

The next one that we are going to watch is my favorite one by Satoshi Kon (the director of Perfect Blue) PAPRIKA!!



Paprika also has one of the best opening credits of any movie (anime or not!).

PS: I am more than just REALLY EXCITED about this!!!

RIFFTRAX - NEW MOON

1 comment:

  1. ahhh perfect blue!! <3 i remember when we watched that together. i think i'll watch it today. i have been looking at the dvd thinking "hmmmm" over the past few days.

    and ps, i miss you, gracie!

    ReplyDelete