2/4/10

Love, Love, Love [music today]

Listening to : I'm Waking Up to Us - Belle & Sebastian

Heya! back for more lovin! hehe. So here are some great songs/"couple bands" that I admire. You can really tell by their music/lyrics that the feelings are true. First off, Mates of State - one of the best "couple bands" I know of! I can only imagine how well they get along and inspire each other with music like this:

Mates of State - Get Better


What can I say about Death Cab for Cutie? Just that they have some of the greatest modern day love songs in the world. This one is my favorite because the lyrics (and the music video that goes along with it) seem so natural and poetically realistic:

Death Cab for Cutie - Movie Script Ending


Okay back to something similar to Death Cab...sort of. "Such Great Heights" is such an amazing love song for the very same reasons I feel "Movie Script Ending" is a well. The Postal Service introduced another one of the greatest love songs in the modern day. I must admit though that Iron & Wine's soft, lullaby version is far more romantic.

Iron & Wine - Such Great Heights


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment