9/25/09

Things Fall Apart

Listening to: Lou Reed - Street Hassle

I am so lost. That's why I had to do it. I am so confused with myself and what I want. It's only been three days since I broke up with Will yet it feels like forever. I have been having a hard time figuring myself out and I figured that the only way I could do it was to be single again. Right now, I just need my space and I just need some time. I am so lucky to have the family that I was blessed with and I am so lucky to have all of these lovely friends around me at school. I don't know what I would do without them. I am also blessed to have met someone like Will. He is still my best-friend but I cannot commit to him the way he wants to commit to me right now. I know how he feels about me, but I don't know how I feel abou him yet. I don't want to say empty "I love yous" I want to mean it...Will deserves a girl that means it when she says it. Right now, I'm not that girl :(

2 comments:

  1. you are a fantastic girl, none the less, and a fabulous friend!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Caroline <3 I don't know what I would do without my lovelies *hug*

    ReplyDelete