6/4/09

Cassie Q and a Tim Burton Marathon

Listening to: The Indigo Girls - Closer To Fine




Your Pop Star Name Is Cassie Q



You're Gonna Be a Star!



So...I'm Cassie Q! I wonder what other's pop star names are...we can create a girl band based on them :P Anyway...

My sister's and I, randomly, decided to have a Tim Burton marathon. Everyday we will watch a Tim Burton movie (in order if possible). By having this marathon I've discovered that the only Tim Burton movies that I don't have are the Batman ones. So, I had to go to the library and get all three (two of them I had to order from different libraries). So far we have watched Pee Wee's Big Adventure:



Beetlejuice:



and Edward Scissorhands:



Hopefullly, I get a call from the library today telling me that I will get Batman and Batman Returns tomorrow (since we were suppose to watch Batman before Edward) but whatever. If we don't get it we are watching The Nightmare Before Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea, Gracie-lou!

    I'm envious of this little mini movie marathon, but it sounds like a spectacular time!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete